Talent Acquisition Manager
in Zurich, Switzerland
Who we are
We are a growing team of 18 people developing an extraordinary product: a device able to see the sounds. What for? To see gas leaks (which emit ultrasounds) before they get dangerous to the humans or to the environment. It is not science fiction, it is already used by major industrial companies in more than 20 countries!
Do you feel concerned about climate change and the protection of the environment? Do you love high technology? Join us to make a decisive step in this odyssey!
Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Manager job
Distran is a fast growing start-up that aim to improve the safety and the environmental footprint of the industry. A key challenge for the years to come is to attract and hire top talents to fuel the growth of the company. Your mission is to attract and hire the best talents, from tech to sales role.
- Actively find, recruit and hire the best talents in all domains in Switzerland but also abroad (particularly in France, Germany and USA)
- Together with marketing, develop efficient Employer branding campaigns
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Responsible for internal communication and for organizing team events
- Other tasks within HR
Requirements for the Talent Acquisition Manager job
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- In depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Experience working in or with tech start-ups
- Fluent in English and German
- Fluency in French is a plus
What we offer
Bringing a groundbreaking product from a nice technology to a market best seller is a challenging yet rewarding social and professional experience. This job is for you if you like to give meaning to your work and have a strong impact on a product and on a company. Joining Distran, you will receive a competitive package composed of salary and phantom shares.
Want to join? Please submit your application here.
Offer added/modified on July 15, 2021