in Zurich, Switzerland
Who we are
We are a growing team of 15 people developing an extraordinary product: a device able to see the sounds. What for? To see gas leaks (which emit ultrasounds) before they get dangerous to the humans or to the environment. It is not science fiction, it is already used by industrials in 18 countries!
Do you feel concerned about climate change and the protection of the environment? Do you love high technology? Join us to make a decisive step in this odyssey!
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager job
Getting to the customer and bringing him the right information at the right time is crucial. We are looking for a marketing manager able to bring us closer to this goal. You have an all-rounder mentality, and are looking for a job with both planning and execution.
- Responsible for the online communication (Website update, LinkedIn, Newsletter)
- Responsible for the printed documentation
- Organize trade show venue (booth...), including marketing supports
- As every team member, take part and co-organize team activities
Requirements for the Marketing Manager job
- University degree in science or technology OR a very good understanding of technology
- Excellent writing skills in English, good spoken skills
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- High energy
- At ease with social network management
- Have an eye for graphism.
- Past experience in a related industry (Oil & gas, power generation)
- Excellent writing skills in German and French
What we offer
Bringing a groundbreaking product from a nice technology to a market best seller is a challenging yet rewarding social and professional experience. This job is for you if you like to give meaning to your work and have a strong impact on a product and on a company. Joining Distran, you will receive a competitive package composed of salary and phantom shares.
Want to join? Please submit your application here.
Offer added/modified on July 8, 2019