Country Manager Germany with key account focus
in Dusseldorf area, Germany
Who we are
Distran is a small, fast growing Swiss high technology start-up producing an extraordinary product: a device to see the sounds from gas leaks (which emit ultrasounds) before they get dangerous to the humans or to the environment. It is not science fiction, it is already used by industrial in 18 countries.
Responsibilities for the Country Manager Germany with key account focus job
To support our expansion, we are looking for a Country Manager for Germany (targeted locations: Nordrhein Westfalen, Hessen or Rheinland – Pfalz) and your talent like you to fuel our ambitions and to grow further.
- Establish, operate and manage a branch office in one of the targeted locations
- Open, develop and retain relationships with key accounts in the industry, in particular chemistry, oil and gas, power generation.
- Be in charge for a wide range of tasks in the areas of strategy, marketing & sales, finance and public relations
- Represent Distran at all relevant events to introduce us and our products
- Actively acquire new customers, perform on-site demos, build relationships on all levels
- Build up a strong sales force and your own team
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team based in the Swiss Headquarter of online sales experts to tackle all digital acquisition tools and marketing experts to create winning sales supports
Requirements for the Country Manager Germany with key account focus job
- Highly autonomous, you are entrepreneur minded and tackle all topics: key accounts, recruitment, admin tasks,...
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a SME, selling of capital, non-destructive testing or similar goods
- Technical/Chemistry background with further education and degree in Sales & Marketing
- Working experience in Chemistry, Petro- Chemistry or Oil & Gas Industry
- Proven track records in Sales, Business Development and Key account management
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written) on different client levels, networker, relationship builder
- Experience in building up and leading a high performing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good computer skills, familiarity with CRM software is a plus
- Native German speaker, fluent in English (verbal and writing)
What we offer
Chance for bringing a groundbreaking product from a high end technology to a market best seller is a challenging yet rewarding social and professional experience. This outstanding job opportunity is for you if you like to give meaning to your work and have a strong impact on the success of a product and on a company.
Want to join? Please submit your application here.
Offer added/modified on Oct. 21, 2020